COMPETING IN THE AGE OF AI AND WHAT A CUTTING-EDGE, SUPPORTIVE CULTURE RESEMBLES WITH STEPHEN STRAUS
Stephen Straus, co-founder and Managing Director of KUNGFU.AI, lead a discussion around artificial intelligence and where it's going. Members learned what a culture of innovation looks like, which supports the development of cutting-edge AI.
- AI is the fastest-growing technology that is impacting all of us today. It is changing the way we interact with everything.
- Culture is the shared beliefs and values of employees that guide their behavior. The stronger the culture, the more empowered we are and guides decisions in the absence of policy and monitoring
- Welcoming failure and nurturing vulnerability inspires creativity and a safe space to grow and encourage innovation.
- The ideal team player is humble, people intelligent, and present.
- An impact player is present, open, flexible, curious, ready to ask and adjust, prepared to take action, ready to make themselves useful, and someone who makes work light.
- How do we keep this culture while scaling? Stewardship in the sense that we will all help others be successful and bring the next generation along.