DEFINE THE FUTURE OF BUSINESS AND INNOVATION
We’re an invitation-only professional organization of company founders, executives, and industry experts who are defining the future of business.
Fast Company Executive Board brings together business leaders who want to network and share their expertise and business accomplishments in the worlds of:
- Corporate leadership
- Corporate social responsibility
- Creative design
- Marketing & advertising
- Media & entertainment
- Social impact & nonprofit
To be considered for membership, candidates must be at least one of the following:
The CEO, C-Suite, or senior -level executive (reporting to CEO) of a company generating $5M+ in annual revenue.
The founder or co-founder of a company that generates $2M+ in annual revenue and/or has $2M+ in total institutional funding.
The founder or co-founder of a nonprofit that generates $1M+ in annual revenue and/or has $1M+ in total institutional funding.
If you’re not a founder or senior-level executive, you can confirm your expertise and business accomplishments if you meet at least one of the following qualifications. You may qualify for membership if you:
- Generate at least $50K annually speaking or giving presentations.
- Are in a salaried position where you give 25+ speaking engagements annually.
- Receive compensation for 25+ speaking gigs at conferences, trade shows or corporate events.
- Are an author whose book is published through an established publishing house.
- Serve as a regular, edited (not self-published) contributor to an industry publication, website, or international outlet.
Our selection committee will evaluate your initial application for membership based on the information you provide. Note: Meeting the criteria listed above does not guarantee acceptance. Fast Company Executive Board is currently accepting applications from those residing in the US or Canada. Expect a response to your submission within 2-4 business days.