FounderAmazing CEO LLC

Houston, TX

Member Since July 2021

Skills

Growth Strategy and Execution
Concept to Execution
Coaching

About

3:30 am!!! That's the best part of my day! I wake up every single morning with a relentless enthusiasm to execute my vision, dreams and life goals! In like manner, I was born to empower CEOs, Key Executives and their companies to execute their mission, vision, core values and strategic plans! For more than 20 years, I have consulted, coached and trained thousands of the highest performing leaders in the world. My client list includes Fortune 100 Companies, Privately Backed Equity Ventures, Established Small Businesses and Start-Ups! I love hanging out with my wife and kids, love to empower my community, love to read, love to workout and love to invest in high growth leaders at every age and stage of life!

Published content

15 ways leaders can diagnose the reasons for rapid turnover

expert panel

If you’re seeing high rates of resignation, these strategies can help you identify the reasons why. When a company is experiencing high attrition rates, it isn’t always easy to pinpoint the reason (or reasons) employees are leaving. Countless factors can influence someone’s decision to stay at or leave their place of employment; some are within the organization’s control, and some are not. However, when a company is seeing steady turnover, there are likely one or more underlying problems that are happening on the inside. It’s critical for leadership to identify those issues to prevent even more employees from leaving—especially in today’s tight workers’ market. If your company is struggling with steady or growing employee turnover rates, try these 15 strategies from the members of Fast Company Executive Board to get to the root of the problem. The sooner you discover the cause(s), the sooner you can implement real solutions.

16 practical ways leaders can refine their communication skills

expert panel

Good communication skills are an essential key to success for any professional, but especially so for leaders. The art of communication is an essential skill for all leaders. They must learn to communicate effectively with various people, whether they're offering feedback to team members, sharing information with stakeholders, or pitching their organization's services to potential clients or the public at large. To get a message across effectively, leaders must be able to adapt as necessary to each situation. Of course, building this skill comes more easily to some people than it does to others, but it should be actively nurtured by anyone in a leadership position. Fortunately, there are several ways a leader can refine and improve their communication skills. Below, 16 members of Fast Company Executive Board share their best strategies for doing so.

The gift adversity can offer leaders

article

Adversity can be used in several ways to better your leadership

Focus on managing your energy, not your time

article

In order to increase productivity, it is critical that you decrease the amount of energy you put into activities that do not correlate with your desired results.

11 leaders share techniques to prioritize projects and make progress on goals

expert panel

Don't let multiple projects or big goals overwhelm you; instead, learn to prioritize and keep moving forward. When you’re growing your business, you likely have a lot of goals you want to achieve and projects on your plate. A significant challenge for any leader is prioritizing the work in process to ensure their team (and they themselves) aren’t overwhelmed. Further, if an individual or a single team is pulling in too many directions at once, they’re likely to go nowhere fast. You don’t have to give up on the goals you’ve set out to achieve—you just have to set up orderly methods and, usually, a way to “divide and conquer.” With the right strategies, you can identify and take the fastest, most promising path to success. To help 11 members of Fast Company Executive Board shared their own prioritization methods and how each lends itself to steady, consistent progress.

15 ways leaders can set a bad example for their teams

expert panel

Most organizations have specific rules and protocols workers are expected to follow, as well as carefully developed missions and visions that are intended to guide the entire team's actions. However, employees won't just blindly follow these rules if the leaders who established them aren't modeling that behavior themselves. And it's not just about hard-and-fast policies and procedures either—teams are influenced by everything from a leader's speech patterns to their attitudes. Consciously or unconsciously, employees often pick up habits, mannerisms, and mindsets from their managers and other higher-ups—an instinct that often trumps paying close attention to "the rules." That's why leaders must stop and think about the messages they may be unconsciously sending to their teams. It can be difficult to know how you may be setting a bad example if you aren't aware of some of the more common missteps leaders make. To help, a panel of Fast Company Executive Board members shared 15 ways leaders might be unknowingly setting a bad example for their teams and how they can turn things around.

Company details

Amazing CEO LLC

Company bio

Amazing CEO LLC exists to increase productivity and profitability among CEOs and Key Executives.

Industry

Corporate leadership

Area of focus

Corporate Training
Executive Coaching
Company Growth

Company size

2 - 10