CEOJourney Foods

Austin, Texas Area

Member Since February 2021

Skills

SaaS
Data Visualization
Leadership

About

Food Technology Innovator, Speaker, and Growth Designer. I love working on the growth challenges in Fortune 500 companies and new, fast growing startup ecosystems. Consumers spend $3 Trillion a year on packaged foods. At the same time, there’s undeniable evidence that eating packaged foods is related to the increase in chronic diseases - cancer, diabetes, and poor mental health. Our manufacturing and farming practices emit tons of carbon emissions that affect the nutrient values of our food every year. We can change these problems with better science and data tools. I work on solving the greatest problems in food that affect my family, our communities, and the world.

Company details

Journey Foods

Company bio

Our goal is simple: change food science inefficiencies and problematic supply chains in order to feed 8 billion people better. We are made up as a team of food explorers, scientists, and machine learning experts working together to deploy an industry-leading data science platform to achieve this mission. Journey Foods is a software company that offers an integrative platform for food companies to effectively manage and launch products and ingredients. Our software enables food companies to manage from new idea to commercialization in the global 3 trillion dollar packaged foods market. Our team retains an extensive and standardized database to extract data from millions of ingredients and nutrients for our algorithms to analyze and methodically investigate optimized formulations based on sustainable supply chains, nutrition, and several other key considerations. To date, we've established a database comprised of over 1 Billion ingredient insights. see less

Industry

Technology

Area of focus

Software
Food and Beverage

Company size

11 - 50