Chief Revenue OfficerIntelyCare

Boston Area

Member Since February 2022

Skills

Enterprise Software
Business Development
Strategy

About

-Executive Management & Leadership: diverse leadership background that enables alignment across Product, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Engineering and Finance and drives board/investor confidence. -Sales Professional: an experienced sales professional that consistently meets or exceeds goals/quota's while enabling others to do the same -Management & Leadership: Extensive management and leadership experience managing complex business units in SaaS and Licenced Software sales as well as managing an entire end-to-end business as a business owner/operator. -Operations Management: Experienced operations manager for all aspects of technology leadership (sales, finance, accounting, product management) and a corporate setting (sales, budgeting, compensation plans, SaaS revenue modeling, sales training, infrastructure, technology). -SaaS/Enterprise Software/Enterprise Search/ Machine Learning/eCommerce/AdTech/Web Technologies/Databases -Health & Fitness Coaching: Personal training and nutrition coaching for a wide range of people from athletes, to professionals to the aging population. -Cancer Advocate -Avid cyclist, hiker & runner. Professional Goal: Be a respected, successful executive leader that always sets and exceeds goals/expectations. Doing so while enabling others around me to do the same through management, training and active coaching. Build successful companies with double digit revenue growth & build winning teams! Personal Goal: Be the best father and husband I can be. Also, climb (on my bike) all the climbs of the Tour de France in a given year. Finally, continue to become a more active cancer advocate. Specialties: Executive Mangement Sales Sales Operations Customer Success Account Management Relationship Management Business Development Product SaaS Revenue Development Global Team Management Channel Programs Technical Sales Operations Management Solution Consulting Machine Learning AI Analytics

Published content

Nursing homes are in trouble—but a new approach to staffing could help

article

Pay rates at nursing homes need to increase across the board or they will always be competing with hospitals that pay higher wages.

Company details

IntelyCare

Company bio

IntelyCare provides a better way to connect qualified per-diem nursing professionals with shifts at verified facilities all from one smart and easy-to-use platform.

Industry

Technology

Area of focus

On-Demand Staffing
Nurse Staffing
Healthcare Staffing

Company size

201 - 500

This member is no longer active.

Connect with innovative industry leaders in Fast Company Executive Board.

Click below to learn more about membership and publication opportunities on FastCompany.com.
See What We’re AboutDo I Qualify?
Fast Company Executive Board is a vetted professional network of company founders, executives, and leaders who are defining the future of business through innovation, creativity and design.