CTO and PresidentCubicFarms

British Columbia, Canada Area

Member Since May 2022

Skills

Operations Management
Executive Coaching
Leadership Coaching

About

My passion has always been to inspire and coach leadership teams and individuals to reach their highest potential. In my role as President and Chief Technology Officer at CubicFarms, we’re building toward democratizing and localizing the growing of fresh food for people and livestock. I understand how positive relationships and sense of community can drive high performing teams. This philosophy has been my guiding principle in creating cultures that are truly value centered, flexible, and where success is based on achieving results through healthy interdependent relationships.

Published content

3 ways to keep your team on track when the economy is a mess

article

Difficult economic times call for proactive leadership. 

My job is to unite an incredibly diverse team. Data is our common language

article

Data has always been a unifying source of truth, a way teams can push past their differences to align on a goal in a universal language. The beauty of data is that it presents a clear and measurable goal, as well as a path to getting there.

Company details

CubicFarms

Company bio

CubicFarm Systems Corp. is an award-winning technology company, founded by farmers. At CubicFarms, we believe that long-chain food dependence and farmer unpredictability are dangerous. Our team is passionate about creating technologies to help farmers to keep growing, sustainably. We have two indoor growing technologies – one for fresh produce (CubicFarm System) and one for fresh livestock feed (HydroGreen Grow System). Our local chain agriculture technologies shorten the supply chain, minimize the use of natural resources, and maximize cubic space. We help farmers to grow more with less (less land, water, energy, and labour) 365 days a year, anywhere.

Industry

Technology

Area of focus

Internet Publishing

Company size

51 - 200

This member is no longer active.

Connect with innovative industry leaders in Fast Company Executive Board.

Click below to learn more about membership and publication opportunities on FastCompany.com.
See What We’re AboutDo I Qualify?
Fast Company Executive Board is a vetted professional network of company founders, executives, and leaders who are defining the future of business through innovation, creativity and design.