National Managing Director, Deloitte Greenhouse ExperiencesDeloitte

San Francisco Bay Area

Member Since June 2021

Skills

Management Consulting
Coaching
Executive Facilitation

About

I've dedicated my career to understanding and fostering the conditions necessary to spark innovation, spur alignment, and create lasting impact. Recognizing that companies are often held back not by technical challenges, but human ones, I've focused my work on helping executives and their teams mitigate or dissolve those barriers to progress through thoughtfully crafted experiences. In my current role as the leader of Deloitte Greenhouse Experiences, my team and I advance the “science of experiential engagement”, and apply these insights with hundreds of companies every year – diagnosing why groups get stuck, crafting methods that unlock opportunities, and facilitating immersive, interactive sessions that accelerate breakthroughs. These breakthroughs are typically engineered within five physical environments – permanent Deloitte Greenhouse spaces custom-designed to break teams away from “business as usual” with low and high tech elements geared to promote positive change for senior executive teams grappling with adaptive challenges ranging from emerging marketplace disruption to organizational transformations. I am also the architect and global leader of Deloitte’s proprietary working style system Business Chemistry®, used by more than 200,000 people around the world, co-author of the March/April 2017 Harvard Business Review cover story on Business Chemistry and of the book “Business Chemistry: Practical Magic for Crafting Powerful Work Relationships” coming out May 2018. I am a frequent speaker, facilitator and coach for global businesses. Before taking on my current role, I spent twelve years in Deloitte Consulting Strategy and Operations specializing in customer and market strategy, and customer experience. Prior to that, I worked in Public Relations and Marketing at The Benjamin Group Inc. I have an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business, and a BA in Science, Technology, and Society from Pomona College.

Published content

Developing work connections is a great way to make new (and old) jobs more meaningful

article

Whether you received a promotion within your organization or you joined a company as a new hire, there’s a finite window during which you can shed an old identity and create or adopt a new one.

Keeping the gifts of virtual for building relationships at work

article

While virtual literally put us all in a box, it ironically forced us to think outside the box.

Company details

Deloitte

Company bio

Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we. Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more. The content on this page contains general information only, and none of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, its member firms, or their related entities (collectively the “Deloitte Network”) is, by means of this publication, rendering professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action that may affect your finances or your business, you should consult a qualified professional adviser. No entity in the Deloitte Network shall be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on content from this page.

Industry

Corporate leadership

Area of focus

Audit
Consulting
Financial Advisory

Company size

10,001 plus

This member is no longer active.

Connect with innovative industry leaders in Fast Company Executive Board.

Click below to learn more about membership and publication opportunities on FastCompany.com.
See What We’re AboutDo I Qualify?
Fast Company Executive Board is a vetted professional network of company founders, executives, and leaders who are defining the future of business through innovation, creativity and design.