Do I Qualify?
Eoin Hinchy's avatarPerson

Eoin Hinchy

FounderTines

Ireland

Member Since January 2022

About

I spent 15 years working in cyber security teams before founding Tines. With Tines, we're building a platform that allows anyone automate their repetitive security workflows without writing a single line of code.

Published content

It’s time to rethink how we market and sell security products

article

As organizations seek better ways to protect against attacks, let’s seek better ways to improve the cybersecurity community as well.

Five skills that will make your security team more impactful

article

As cyberattacks and threats increase, security teams are finding that their one-size-fits-all security platforms are no longer capable of solving their problem of security workflows.

How to get started with no-code automation

article

Since there's no need to learn an entire programming language, getting started with no-code automation actually isn't that difficult.

How you can keep your best talent by combatting the concerning state of mental health in cybersecurity

article

Job seekers who don't believe you prioritize mental health may not join your company, and current employees whose mental health is impacted by their work environment could leave. But it can't be that bad in cybersecurity right now, can it?

7 mental health benefits you should offer your security team

article

It’s time to change the course of mental health in cybersecurity.

How to leverage the power of no-code security automation

article

Based on my experience at the forefront of no-code automation, here's how you can maximize its potential for your team.

Company details

Tines

Company bio

Tines is on a mission is to make the lives of security and operations teams on the frontlines easier. We’re achieving this through advanced, contextually aware automation that allows security and operations teams to do their best work, free from alert fatigue and Groundhog Days. Today, some of the world's most important companies trust Tines to automate more than 100,000 actions every day, and we're just getting started.

Industry

Technology

This member is no longer active.

Connect with innovative industry leaders in Fast Company Executive Board.

Click below to learn more about membership and publication opportunities on FastCompany.com.
See What We’re AboutDo I Qualify?
Fast Company Executive Board is a vetted professional network of company founders, executives, and leaders who are defining the future of business through innovation, creativity and design.