Do I Qualify?
Yura Lazebnikov's avatarPerson

Yura Lazebnikov

Managing partner of TECHIIA Holding / Investor in Tech innovative projectsTECHIIA holding

Los Angeles, CA

Member Since September 2021

Skills

Leadership
Presentation Skills
IT Infrastructure Design

About

I am a serial entrepreneur, innovator and expert in the Esports and Gaming industry. I am managing partner of TECHIIA holding and few other companies at the moment with more soon to come. TECHIIA holding unites 10+ businesses in the field of software development, creation of IT products, esports, and media, manufacturing and distribution of premium souvenirs, construction of infrastructure facilities. TECHIIA applies sustainability principles based on high ethical standards and social responsibility principles. More at https://techiia.com ๐—œ๐—ป๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ I invest in technology companies, my focus is on Esports and Gaming industry IT-development - outsourcing and IT-product development (more info at https://techiia.com/ua/projects/jmindsystems) We created VRTX Venture Lab - the laboratory aimed to test and create new businesses. We efficiently use shared resources (teams, partnerships, capital) and launch products or solutions that then operate as fully autonomous companies. More at https://techiia.com/projects/vrtx-venture-lab The IT-developing team is based in Ukraine, where are the most talented and hard-working information technology experts in the world. We can propose the best solutions for optimal price. ๐—˜๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด We have more than 10 years experience in esports. WePlay Esports and other TECHIIAโ€™s companies work in this field to develop the industry. WePlay Esports engages the team of 500+ professionals which develops and implements new esportainment approach in esports. We not only organize tournaments and create fantastic shows and content, but also do brand integrations, sell media rights in esports. More info https://about.weplay.tv Also we develop PC and console games for different markets. ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฎ-๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ The Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine and TECHIIA, an international technological holding, signed a Memorandum of Cooperation on the development of the Information Technology industry, construction of data centers, development of esports, and STEM education. This cooperation implies the implementation of the data center with a capacity of up to 500 MW, which will perform the functions of storage, data processing, and 3D-rendering. The data center is planned to be built using the latest technologies taking into account the care of the environment.

Published content

Here's how to end the WFH vs. return-to-work debate here and now

expert panel

Leading experts share 20 tips to help managers and their employees find a reasonable work-life balance that gets the job done.ย  Even before the COVID-19 crisis took the world by storm in 2020, managers at most companies were not promoting the idea of a remote or hybrid work culture environment. But when the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention issued a shelter-in-place mandate, employers had to quickly adjust their traditional policy.ย  Realizing the cost-effectiveness on both sides of the aisle, some companies have fully leaned into the idea of enabling employees to WFH and have never looked back while others continue to resist the idea when their staff members question whether they must commute from home just to sit inside a cubicle space. Below, 20 Fast Company Executive Board members weigh in on how employers can work with employees to find common ground and implement the right policiesโ€”aside from the current standard hybrid solution.

Three conclusions I made before restructuring my business

article

My partner and I believed several of our companies were ready for this transition. However, practice and crises showed that we rushed into it.

Have you strained your business relations with senior management?

expert panel

10 ways to bridge the communication gap (and restore trust) between department leaders and company heads. It takes a village to raise a company's success level in the marketplace. That is why it is necessary for teams to depend on each other whether the business is up or down, so they can stay in sync and keep the operation running smoothly. Building stronger relationships at work plays a key factor and can boost morale, which in turn, can boost productivity and encourage leadership and teams to collaborate effectively at all times. Below, 10 Fast Company Executive Board members each offer one tip to help department managers and company founders or owners develop and maintain trusting relationships with one another.ย 

13 ways company leaders are elevating their brandsโ€™ authenticity

expert panel

If you want to promote authenticity, living your brand's truth starts from within. Becoming a standout business in the industry doesn't just happen overnight. It may take years to build the trust and loyalty that you've sought from potential clients and customers. But before you try to convince people on the outside why they should buy into your brand of products or services, it's also smart to get your internal team on board with the company's core values and mission you want them to embrace. Once you create a solid connection with the stakeholders on your team, they'll be empowered to promote your company as brand ambassadors.ย  Below, 13 Fast Company Executive Board members share their secrets to exhibiting brand authenticity and remaining true to your core values across the companyโ€”providing customers with a great first impression of what the organization truly stands for day to day.

Esports in 2023: How the industry matures for big money and consolidation

article

Growing competition and soaring audience numbers could mean exciting things for the future of esportsโ€”and its investors.

AI certainly wonโ€™t make you lose your job anytime soon. And here's why.

article

I answer the question โ€œWhen will algorithms finally replace us so we wonโ€™t have to work?โ€ from the perspective of an entrepreneur and tech optimist.

Company details

TECHIIA holding

Company bio

TECHIIA has expertise in Esports, SaaS, IT services, software development and engineering, real estate development, IT infrastructure and a multitude of other emerging markets. The future is now. Stretch your business mindset! We dare to look beyond!

Industry

Technology

Company size

1,001 - 5,000