CEO, Managing PartnerBlueFletch

Atlanta Area

Member Since February 2021

Skills

Mobility
Mobile Security
Enterprise Software

About

I am a co-founder and Managing Partner of BlueFletch, an Atlanta based mobile software company focused on providing advanced enterprise grade security for Employee Android devices. My current focus is pivoting from a consulting company to product led organization. I am passionate about mentorship and providing opportunities to technology exposure to the youth. I serve on the board of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metro Atlanta, Emory Center for Ethics and a member of 100 Black Men of Atlanta.

Published content

How C-level leaders keep up with the latest in technologies

expert panel

10 ways to maintain relevance in an ever-changing digital work environment. In an evolving virtual world, it's important for companies to stay informed about the newly developed system solutions and devices that are there to make the daily operations of a small, medium, or large enterprise run a little smoother. Whether you are a COO executive whose days are filled with back to back meetings, or a middle manager with a team of direct reports and other follow-up responsibilites that take up a good portion of your day, it's not an easy task to squeeze in additional hours to take a deeper dive into why your individual department or entire company should strongly consider investing in the latest platform, software or gadgets on the market.  That's why Fast Company Executive Board members wanted to share their 10 ideas for educating leaders and staff about the current digital technology updates. 

Overwhelmed at work? Here's how to recharge and get re-inspired

expert panel

11 ideas to regain confidence and complete a pending project. If you're feeling overwhelmed at work these days because you're short on time and staff, or just plain busy and uninspired this winter season, don't fret. Instead, you should stop what you're doing to focus on something more manageable—temporarily, and perhaps engage in meditation. By doing so, you'll be able to quickly recharge your energy and find more clarity to take on that larger project. To help business leaders get the ball rolling, 11 Fast Company Executive Board members share their personal experiences about dealing with tough assignments and the best way to get them completed move on to the next thing.

Proactive tech strategies for airlines to succeed after COVID-19

article

While the future of passenger travel demand is still uncertain, airlines can continue the innovation and transformation prompted by the pandemic

Company details

BlueFletch

Company bio

BlueFletch's Enterprise Mobile Security (EMS) software helps organizations secure, support, and manage their enterprise mobile Android devices. Our Atlanta-based team of software engineers, project managers, UX designers, business analysts, and QA helps clients move fast and solve business problems through the use of mobile technology.

Industry

Technology

Area of focus

Mobile Development
Mobile Consulting
Enterprise Integration

Company size

11 - 50