Co-founder & CTOParametrix Insurance

California

Member Since February 2022

Skills

Insurance
Cloud Computing
SaaS

About

I'm the Co-founder and CTO of Parametrix Insurance where we offer businesses downtime insurance when their Cloud providers have an outage. We've developed a cutting edge system which monitors SaaS, PaaS and IaaS systems around the globe for downtime events, such as cloud outages, network crashes, and platform failures. The millions of data points that the system collects every day are the basis for the company's insurance products which are the first to incorporate the parametric model into tech insurance. I have a background in developing enterprise software and robust monitoring systems, driven by a passion for creating innovative solutions that are powered by new technologies to solve tough problems.

Published content

The top five risks to consider regarding cloud outages

article

Cloud outages are common, and no matter how much redundancy engineers build into cloud-based systems, they are here to stay.

How to mitigate the risk of cloud downtime

article

There are many benefits to operating in the cloud, but there are also risks and consequences that may hurt revenue and reputation—especially for an unprepared business. 

Company details

Parametrix Insurance

Company bio

Parametrix provides businesses with protection against third-party IT downtime events such as cloud outages, e-commerce downtime, payment failures, and other disruptions from SaaS, PaaS and IaaS platforms. Our parametric policies are simple: hassle-free claims & quick payments. Our fast-paying, automatically-triggered policies provide technology-reliant businesses with the liquidity and business continuity they need to quickly recover after downtime occurs.

Industry

Technology

Area of focus

Commercial Insurance
Cloud Computing
Cloud Infrastructure

Company size

11 - 50

This member is no longer active.

Connect with innovative industry leaders in Fast Company Executive Board.

Click below to learn more about membership and publication opportunities on FastCompany.com.
See What We’re AboutDo I Qualify?
Fast Company Executive Board is a vetted professional network of company founders, executives, and leaders who are defining the future of business through innovation, creativity and design.