THE GREAT RESIGNATION: CREATIVE STRATEGIES TO THRIVE IN CHANGING TIMES
Due to the pandemic, elevated social and cultural examinations caused many employees to resign from their jobs voluntarily. It caused many leaders to re-think and refocus to retain top talent. In this session, members learned strategies to address the evolution of talent management and company culture to keep their existing employees happy.
- From April to September, 24 million people quit their jobs. In September 2021 alone, 4.5 million people resigned to either move to another company or started their own
- Digitization of products and services, advanced by seven years. Studies point to the fact that by the end of 2022, 60% of global GDP will have been digitized.
- 1 out of 7 jobs are now remote
- Toxic Culture is 10x more likely to lead to people leaving than poor compensation.
- Due to The Great Resignation, the industries with the most attrition were:
- 19% - Retail sector
- 16% - Management and Consulting
- 14% - Internet Businesses
- 13% - Internet Software