Entrepreneur in ResidenceProcore Technologies

New York City Area

Member Since June 2021

Skills

Real Estate
Real Estate Development
Asset Management

About

Proud to have grown up in Sandpoint, Idaho and Spokane, Washington, Gonzaga Prep grad 1999 and Boston College grad 2003 with finance degree and a real estate focus. Moved to NYC to check it out for a few months and nearly 20 years later live in New Jersey with my wife and two boys. Worked at EY, Granite Partners, and Tishman Speyer before founding Honest Buildings (HB). Scaled it up with $50M of venture and strategic investment to over 125 people. The business was acquired by Procore (NYSE: PCOR) and I led the Owners Business segment for 18 months before transitioning to Entrepreneur In Residence (EIR) where I work with founders in the Procore ecosystem. Avid skier, platform tennis player, and slowly improving golfer. Proud Dad! Fan of Gonzaga hoops and Seahawks football.

Published content

Tough founder questions: I got punched in the mouth, now what?

article

If you are a founder, you know the feeling.

One question to ask when selling your company

article

Before you sell your company, it’s important to understand what will happen to you, your team, and the product.

Want a following of loyal fans? 15 ways to build an engaging customer community

expert panel

Building a successful brand is all about creating and engaging a community around your business. Loyal customers benefit a business’s bottom line, but avid fans can actively increase it. Not only are they loyal customers, but they will often share their passion with others and attract new customers to your business. The secret to creating genuine fans is not just providing an outstanding product or service (although that’s an essential first step). It’s building a community that draws them together based on the interests, values and vision they share with both you and each other. Fortunately, now that the public can easily learn more about you and your company online, building a community of fans is easier than ever before—if you take the right steps. Below, 15 members of Fast Company Executive Board share their best tips for building an engaging community for your customers.

Tough questions for entrepreneurs: Should I do it?

article

Here are three questions to ask yourself before you start a business.

Company details

Procore Technologies

Company bio

Procore is a leading provider of construction management software. Over 1 million projects and more than $1 trillion USD in construction volume have run on Procore’s platform. Our platform connects every project stakeholder to solutions we've built specifically for the construction industry—for the owner, the general contractor, and the specialty contractor. Procore’s App Marketplace has a multitude of partner solutions that integrate seamlessly with our platform, giving construction professionals the freedom to connect with what works best for them. Headquartered in Carpinteria, California, Procore has offices around the globe. Learn more at Procore.com.

Industry

Technology

Area of focus

Construction
Project Management
Software

This member is no longer active.

Connect with innovative industry leaders in Fast Company Executive Board.

Click below to learn more about membership and publication opportunities on FastCompany.com.
See What We’re AboutDo I Qualify?
Fast Company Executive Board is a vetted professional network of company founders, executives, and leaders who are defining the future of business through innovation, creativity and design.