CEO and cofounderHarness

San Francisco, CA

Member Since May 2022

Skills

API
Entrepreunership
Start-Ups

About

Jyoti Bansal is co-founder and CEO of Traceable AI, Harness and BIG Labs, co-founder of Unusual Ventures, and was founder and CEO of AppDynamics prior to its acquisition by Cisco.

Published content

Thanks to AI, the coder is no longer king: All hail the QA engineer

article

For software teams, the pressure is on to adapt.

The return of the whiteboard—and four other trends shaping the software developer experience in 2024

article

For software developers, I believe 2024 will bring better ways to get things done—some cutting-edge and others decidedly low-tech.

Not measuring your software engineering maturity? Here’s why you should start

article

For many businesses, the lack of a benchmark, as well as the tools to measure and improve engineering efficiency, represents a massive and enormously costly problem.

The startup within a startup: How to stay ahead of the game as you scale

article

How do leaders cultivate and sustain that vital creative energy as their startup scales and the metrics shift from survival to success and sustainability? 

Can’t find a business mentor? Try the ‘Rule of 10’ instead

article

When I was in my late twenties, I started my first company—one that would ultimately grow into a tech unicorn, with hundreds of employees and hundreds of millions in annual sales. But first, I had to reckon with an existential challenge: I didn't know what I was doing. 

Why "developer experience" is holding back the pace of global innovation

article

Today, developers—the driving force behind so much tech advancement—are being held back by outdated processes and a lack of tools. I believe clearing those bottlenecks is much more than a matter of convenience: it has major impacts on the pace at which humanity can progress.

Company details

Harness

Company bio

Harness is a rapidly growing startup that is disrupting the software delivery market. We are building an intelligent software delivery platform that enables engineers to deliver software faster, with higher quality, and with less effort. The Harness Software Delivery Platform includes Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Feature Flags and Cloud Cost Management. The platform is designed to help companies accelerate their cloud initiatives as well as their adoption of containers and orchestration tools like Kubernetes and Amazon ECS.

Industry

Technology

Area of focus

CI/CD Platform Overview
Continuous Integration
Cloud Cost Management

Company size

501 - 1,000