Founder & CEOAvalance Global Solutions

India

Member Since January 2022

Skills

Cyber Security
Blockchain Security
Information Security

About

With over 9 years of experience in cybersecurity, I am part of Microsoft's top 100 security researchers in the world. Currently, I am the Founder and Chief Executive Officer at Avalance Global Solutions with over 5 offices spread across India, Dubai, and the USA. Prior to Avalance, at the age of 21, I have had the opportunity to solve cybercrime cases for some of the biggest MNC's in the world, such as Twitter, Yahoo!, Facebook, Nokia, Blackberry, PayPal, Skype, Google, Apple, Microsoft to name a few. In addition to running my company, I am also passionate about traveling, playing video games, and also conducting webinars. I have also been invited as a speaker at platforms like TEDx and Infosec. Manan Shah was awarded as "Entrepreneur of the Year" 2020 and 35 Under 35 by the Entrepreneur Magazine. He is also listed amongst "The top 100 Information Security researchers List" by Microsoft.

Published content

16 ways to manage your company's image from the inside out

expert panel

Here's why cultivating a brand is more than just advertising. With the internet in our hands, there's so much at stake when it comes to attracting and retaining clientele. Today's consumers are bold and savvy about researching the specific products they intend to purchase and they don't have a problem calling a brand name out over social media regarding its lack of transparency about its merchandise, services, or a timely topic that could affect the bottom line.  At the end of the day, If a company falls short on delivering a marketing promise, seems out of touch with its target audience, or strays away from its original core values, chances are it runs the risk of losing respect and loyalty of its major stakeholders.  Below, 16 members of Fast Company Executive Board offer tips on how to walk your talk—internally and externally—and why it's so important.

5 blockchain security issues and how to prevent them

article

Blockchain is based on the ideas of consensus, decentralization, and cryptography to ensure transaction trust. However, many blockchain security issues have arisen due to faulty technology implementation.

Company details

Avalance Global Solutions

Company bio

We are a pure-play Cyber Security company, providing Cyber Security platforms to enterprises and governments across the globe. Our aim is to abolish the possibility of unauthorized access to databases by classifying the weaknesses in the digital space. From preventative maintenance to customized solutions, we put our experience to work to provide you with greater operating time. We have a robust portfolio of solutions specially designed for your unique critical environment. Avalance assures zero-day exploits, provides custom remediation.

Industry

Technology

Area of focus

Cyber Security
Blockchain
Artificial Intelligence

Company size

51 - 200

This member is no longer active.

Connect with innovative industry leaders in Fast Company Executive Board.

Click below to learn more about membership and publication opportunities on FastCompany.com.
See What We’re AboutDo I Qualify?
Fast Company Executive Board is a vetted professional network of company founders, executives, and leaders who are defining the future of business through innovation, creativity and design.