Partnergmmb.com

San Francisco Bay Area

Member Since June 2022

Skills

Messaging
Content Strategy
Executive Leadership

About

I am a seasoned communications executive and trusted strategic advisor to high-profile companies, NGOs, and global philanthropies working to improve the world. I established and lead GMMB’s California office, as well as the firm's broader climate change portfolio. My areas of expertise include issue advocacy, crisis communications, executive positioning, message strategy, thought leadership, and media coaching. I cut my teeth over 25 years in Washington, DC in key positions in the news media, trade associations and on Capitol Hill, as well as serving as political director of the Democratic National Committee and founding director of DNC’s Women’s Vote Center. I am a proven business leader adept and securing and expanding new, multi-year client partnerships, leading bi-coastal teams, establishing new verticals and consistently exceeding revenue goals. Beyond the office, I serve as a speaker coach for TEDx and a speaker for Al Gore's Climate Reality Leadership Corps. I believe that compelling communication has the power to change the world, and my true passion is harnessing that power to help my clients tackle the most pressing issues for society and our planet—including but not limited to climate change.

Published content

13 ways companies can reduce waste and protect the environment

expert panel

It's easy to help your company do its part to create a more sustainable planet. It doesn't have to break the bank. Global environmental change, and the sustainability of our Earth, continue to be a rising topic of conversation in our personal and professional lives. If business owners, in particular, are looking for affordable ways to save the planet, they can start by assessing their company's carbon footprint beyond their walls and implementing small steps to improve their efficiency to make a better impact in their own community, first, and eventually worldwide. Below, 13 Fast Company Executive Board members share one easy, economical suggestion for business leaders who want to invest more of their time and resources into a "green-first" philosophy so they can cut waste as a company at-large.

15 daily habits to boost productivity among leaders and their teams

expert panel

Sometimes, the simplest daily habits can have the most significant impact on your overall productivity and mindset. Happy and healthy employees can help enhance a team's overall productivity. The more productive and collaborative your team is, the more successful your business will be. As a leader, part of your role is to model good habits to increase productivity, whether it's by making time for self-care routines or by creating the perfect organizational system that works for your team. Below, 15 Fast Company Executive Board members shared the unique habits they believe can help both the personal and professional productivity of leaders and their teams.

Company details

gmmb.com

Company bio

GMMB is a full-service strategic communications agency on a mission to cause the effect. WIth offices in Washington DC, Seattle and San Francisco, we work to elect the candidates and support the companies, foundations and organizations working to promote social justice, equality, human rights, reproductive freedom and environmental stewardship.

Industry

Social impact & nonprofit

Area of focus

Cause Marketing

Company size

201 - 500

This member is no longer active.

Connect with innovative industry leaders in Fast Company Executive Board.

Click below to learn more about membership and publication opportunities on FastCompany.com.
See What We’re AboutDo I Qualify?
Fast Company Executive Board is a vetted professional network of company founders, executives, and leaders who are defining the future of business through innovation, creativity and design.