CEOHackerEarth

Sunnyvale, CA

Member Since February 2022

Skills

Python
C++
PHP

About

Having been a startup founder practically all my professional life, I am an entrepreneur by heart. I absolutely love doing whatever it takes to build a company and I am driven by things that challenge me. I enjoy applying my engineer's brain to various business problems.

Published content

19 tips to communicate more effectively with your remote workers 

expert panel

Here's how to elevate company culture in a digital office environment. If you are new to leading a remote or hybrid company, you may find yourself struggling to bridge the gap between management and staff members who work from home to create trust and transparency. By the same token, if you're new to working for a remote employer, you may be feeling isolated if you're unable to connect with your new co-workers and management the way you initially envisioned when you were onboarded for your "dream job opportunity."  To help leaders and their remote teams communicate more effectively and improve their working relationships in no time, 19 Fast Company Executive Board members each share one new idea for building a better company culture in 2024.

12 ways marketers are losing ROI in their advertising campaigns

expert panel

The following "strategic" patterns may push your company further away from its bottom-line business goals. If your brand's latest promotional strategy is entirely based on a trend that doesn't align with your company's core values and authenticity, then you should probably rethink your plans. You don't need to necessarily keep up with what the competition is doing.  Instead, turn your attention back to what your unique customers' biggest pain points are right now. These often change, so you need to be able to adapt to the specific needs of the people you want to serve. It also means taking your time to do the proper research and letting the data drive your decision-making process so you reach your desired results in the long run.  Many company marketers often struggle because they're wasting their company's time and money on the areas of advertising that don't resonate with their consumers at all. Here, 12 industry leaders from Fast Company Executive Board describe the nature of some of those pitfalls and why they should be avoided if you want to build a brand that is organically successful.

9 game-changing mobile apps to keep your business running smoothly

expert panel

Business leaders weigh in on their favorite technology solutions. When you’ve got numerous work deadlines to meet over a short period of time, it’s easy for something to slip through the cracks unintentionally, especially if you are feeling overwhelmed and losing the energy required to keep track of everything and maintain an efficient daily workflow. That’s where the latest boom of innovative technology solutions begins to kick in. But with so many gadgets and software solutions on the market to choose from, the biggest question is: Where to start? Below, experts from Fast Company Executive Board are here to shed some light on their favorite digital applications (to date) and why they are essential to the successful operation of any business—no matter what size or type of company you are responsible for running. 

Why upskilling programs in the tech world may not translate into real skill development

article

I believe it is time for tech leaders to retire their old training and upskilling modules.

How to fix a negative business reputation online

expert panel

Even the most successful companies can make missteps, and when those mistakes involve leadership, the consequences can be severe. A company's reputation is a crucial asset that can take years to build but can be destroyed in an instant. Negative publicity and online backlash can quickly spread after leadership mistakes, causing irreparable damage to a company's reputation. However, there are steps that a company can take to clean up its negative business reputation online and regain the trust of its clients. To help, a panel of Fast Company Executive Board members recommended some effective strategies that can help turn things around and get your business back in the good graces of potential and current clients, even after past leadership missteps.

3 things all CEOs can learn from Elon Musk’s first months at Twitter

article

What’s to come of Twitter remains to be seen, but all CEOs can learn from Musk’s actions during his first few months as CEO.

Company details

HackerEarth

Company bio

HackerEarth is the most comprehensive developer assessment software that helps companies to accurately measure the skills of developers during the recruiting process. More than 1000 companies across the globe use HackerEarth to improve the quality of their engineering hires and reduce the time spent by recruiters on screening candidates. Over the years, we have also built a thriving community of 4.5M+ developers that come to HackerEarth to participate in hackathons and coding challenges to assess their skills and compete in the community. P.S. Download our latest ebook on 10 Steps to manage remote teams effectively: http://bit.ly/2VJ2WTy

Industry

Technology

Area of focus

Technical Recruitment Tools
Automated Online Technical Assessments

Company size

51 - 200

This member is no longer active.

Connect with innovative industry leaders in Fast Company Executive Board.

Click below to learn more about membership and publication opportunities on FastCompany.com.
See What We’re AboutDo I Qualify?
Fast Company Executive Board is a vetted professional network of company founders, executives, and leaders who are defining the future of business through innovation, creativity and design.