FounderRecruiter Empire

Seattle Area

Member Since June 2021

Skills

Management
Sales
Account Management

About

Founder, Recruiter Empire Founding Partner, esferas software President, Seattle Search Solutions YouTuber, "Ben Nader" I'm in the recruiting & staffing world, and everything in my business portfolio reflects this. From software to my digital program to my own recruitment firm, I'm very much in the talent acquisition space on many levels. I'm here to expand my network, create valuable connections and learn from others! Feel free to connect with me about anything!

Published content

How to build a strategic network

article

Networking should feel like building friendships, so bring yourself and, again, don't be afraid to be who you are.

Do you need a business brand or a personal brand?

article

Not only do digital platforms make it easier for you to expand your reach, but they’re often the first place prospects will go to find out more about you.

Recruiters, choose your clients. Don’t let them choose you.

article

If there was ever a time to get wildly overconfident about your recruiting business, it’s now.

15 culture leaders share the best advice they learned from people who challenge them

expert panel

When somebody challenges you to grow and reach your potential, chances are you're going to walk away with an important life lesson. Throughout life, most people will encounter someone who challenges them in a good way. These people see the potential in others and harness it by pushing them to reach higher and work harder. While of course, a challenge will be difficult, it can also be a great motivator that helps others to improve in the long run. Below, 15 members of the Fast Company Executive Board shared some inspiring advice they’ve learned from those who have positively challenged them. They describe how those who tested their abilities and showed them they were capable of more have shaped them into the professionals they are today.

How to partner with the right PR agency in business

expert panel

13 questions to ask before you sign up with a public relations firm. If your startup business is growing by leaps and bounds and you're ready to enhance your brand name and services beyond social media, then consider partnering with a public relations agency that can build on your company's current success. Before you sign an agreement, however, you'll want to make sure that the firm can produce the results you are looking for and is able to put your latest achievements in front of the appropriate decision-makers that will bring you to that next crucial level in your specific industry. To give you further guidance on how to find the right PR agency that is fit for your business, below 13 Fast Company Executive Board members explain questions to ask that are just as important to consider during the selection process.

Why you should consider starting a recruiting agency in 2022

article

The sky is the limit if you’re prepared to put the work in.

Company details

Recruiter Empire

Company bio

Recruiter Empire is the largest growth network for recruiting and staffing entrepreneurs online. The empire has several info product programs to help entrepreneurs build and scale recruiting empires. The rise of the talent acquisition industry and recruitment overall is massive and we want to empower the individual entrepreneur to get into this space! It has never been easier, to learn and implement what it takes to successfully create a recruiting business from scratch. We put students through highly robust programming and create systems and workflows that help them automate the process of talent acquisition, ultimately leading them on to scale their own large recruitment companies. To date, Recruiter Empire is responsible for generating approximately $20MM in revenue for those who have taken our programs and are involved in our mastermind etc.

Industry

Technology

Area of focus

Talent acquisition
Recruitment
Mentorship and coaching

Company size

2 - 10

This member is no longer active.

Connect with innovative industry leaders in Fast Company Executive Board.

Click below to learn more about membership and publication opportunities on FastCompany.com.
See What We’re AboutDo I Qualify?
Fast Company Executive Board is a vetted professional network of company founders, executives, and leaders who are defining the future of business through innovation, creativity and design.