Chief Executive OfficerAikon

United Kingdom

Member Since December 2021

Skills

Blockchain
Cryptocurrency
SaaS

About

I’m the co-founder and CEO at AIKON and a core contributor to the ORE Blockchain. AIKON makes it easier for companies to launch products on public blockchains and ORE is best known for their identity service called ORE ID that connects non-technical people to blockchain apps using Web 2.0 identities and ORE Vault which helps teams manage token treasuries. I ran my first company at 28 years old, a social network called Mobileplay (which he sold to Good Technology) and became Creative Director at Context Optional which sold to Efficient Frontier for $50M. At Efficient Frontier, I set up the social business in EMEA before the company was acquired by Adobe for $400M. And after that I founded Emmerge, which unfortunately was my first failed startup! (They say you learn more from failures than successes and I totally agree!) Since then, I spent the last four years working on Blockchain technology with AIKON and ORE.

Published content

2023 Web3 forecast: It's time to refocus on built-in ethics

article

I believe Web3 is the best chance for an internet with ethics built in. Let's make the most of it. 

The case for self-custody of digital assets

article

The crypto industry needs to pick itself up and refocus on the path that serves decentralized businesses and consumers in the real world.

Terra, Celsius, and lessons from the 2008 financial crisis

article

Those of us who have spent the last few years building and investing in this industry have seen major failures like this before. But these are problems consumers simply shouldn’t have to face because it's not how blockchain was designed.

How Blockchain can become the financial system the world needs

article

Blockchains and DeFi technology have the power to transform lives, but there's still a long journey ahead for the industry.

16 signs of a toxic work environment (and how to address the root issue)

expert panel

Negativity on the job leads to critical issues for leadership and their staff members. Enabling a toxic environment in the workplace may result in the tarnishing of the professional reputations of the parties involved or the company's downfall. Still, many managers choose to turn a blind eye, and subordinates are too intimidated to bring the office drama to their leader's attention. To help supervisors and their direct reports nip their concerns in the bud, 16 Fast Company Executive Board panelists provide key signs of a toxic environment and share some practical advice for management to consider as they try to clean up the workplace.

14 ways to gauge customer satisfaction

expert panel

If you want to grow a successful business and be sure that your clients are satisfied, it's important to track their digital footprint and exposure to your brand—every step of the way. By doing so, you'll be able to quickly address any questions, concerns, or deal-breakers that may come up immediately. This will help in reassuring them that they've made the right decision engaging with your company's products and services.  Below, 14 panel experts of Fast Company Executive Board share practical ways to evaluate your customers' journey (without their direct feedback) and turn things around so you don't lose them.

Company details

Aikon

Company bio

AIKON makes blockchain technology simple. We build cross-chain identity and wallet solutions — so businesses don’t have to.

Industry

Technology

Area of focus

APIs
Blockchain
Developers

Company size

11 - 50

This member is no longer active.

Connect with innovative industry leaders in Fast Company Executive Board.

Click below to learn more about membership and publication opportunities on FastCompany.com.
See What We’re AboutDo I Qualify?
Fast Company Executive Board is a vetted professional network of company founders, executives, and leaders who are defining the future of business through innovation, creativity and design.