Co-founder and Executive ChairmanThoughtSpot

San Francisco Bay Area

Member Since March 2022

Skills

Cloud Computing
Virtualization
Storage

About

I am passionate about building meaningful companies from scratch. As a founder, I have been fortunate to have started two companies - Nutanix (the biggest tech IPO of 2016) and ThoughtSpot (private, valued $2B+). What excites me the most is working with people with a great mind and a great heart - smart, driven people that want to succeed with passion and character. I like to surround myself with such people and that often creates magic.

Published content

14 ways employers can nurture their staff's creative contributions

expert panel

Inspiring employees to address current business challenges—transparently and collaboratively—enables the opportunity to find innovative solutions for business growth.  Tapping into the ideas of the people you work with each day is an effective way to foster the spirit of intrapreneurship on the job. It can move the company closer to its mission to spark innovation that has a positive influence, in-house and externally, in the marketplace.  An employee's concept may seem risky or unconventional, at first, but as a leader, being willing to facilitate a safe space for staff critical thinking and creative experimentation will help the business and its team stay fresh, collectively, moving forward with better outcomes for the organization and attainable solutions for its current and potential clients and customers.  Below, 14 experts from Fast Company Executive Board are sharing their best practices to inspire innovation and intellectual freedom that will excite your team.

Are your business goals realistic?

expert panel

Here's how 10 leaders (and teams) are meeting their mark. There's nothing wrong with raising the stakes and reaching for stars with high expectations for the business. But how can managers develop efficient and repeatable daily workflow systems to overcome obstacles and get their teams closer to achieving the company's short- and long-term goals?  Never underestimate your ability to accomplish an impossible mission—through teamwork, no matter how ambitious it seems. Here are 10 tips to motivate leaders and staff on their journey to business success, courtesy of Fast Company Executive Board experts.

How to evolve design thinking into design doing

article

There are three pillars of design doing, the increasingly necessary evolution of design thinking.

Company details

ThoughtSpot

Company bio

ThoughtSpot is the Modern Analytics Cloud company. Our mission is to create a more fact-driven world with the easiest to use analytics platform. With ThoughtSpot, anyone can leverage natural language search and AI to find data insights and tap into the most cutting edge innovations the cloud data ecosystem has to offer. Companies can put the power of their modern data stack in the hands of every employee, extend the value of their data to partners and customers, and automate entire business processes. Customers can take advantage of our web and mobile applications to improve decision making for every employee. With our low-code development platform, customers can also embed consumer-grade analytics into their SaaS offerings or build entirely new interactive data apps that engage users and keep them coming back for more. Organizations like Walmart, BT, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Royal Bank of Canada, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Metromile, Workato, and Nationwide Building Society rely on us to transform how their employees and customers take advantage of data. Try yourself: https://www.thoughtspot.com/trial

Industry

Technology

Area of focus

Business Intelligence
Analytics
Data Visualization

Company size

501 - 1,000

This member is no longer active.

Connect with innovative industry leaders in Fast Company Executive Board.

Click below to learn more about membership and publication opportunities on FastCompany.com.
See What We’re AboutDo I Qualify?
Fast Company Executive Board is a vetted professional network of company founders, executives, and leaders who are defining the future of business through innovation, creativity and design.