SVP and CMOKeysight Technologies Inc

Santa Clara, CA

Member Since April 2022

Skills

B2B Marketing
Brand Management
Go to Marketing Strategy

About

Marie Hattar is chief marketing officer of Keysight Technologies. Hattar is responsible for Keysight’s brand and global marketing results. She drives Keysight’s corporate positioning, messaging, and communications to internal and external stakeholders to create a competitive advantage for the company’s growth initiatives. Hattar has more than 20 years of marketing leadership spanning the security, routing, switching, telecom, and mobility markets. Hattar received her master’s degree in Business Administration and Marketing from York University and a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Toronto.

Published content

How to lead a successful website redesign

article

Lessons learned from my own company's (in-progress) website transformation as well as tips to make this massive project more manageable for marketing teams.

4 ways generative AI improves creativity in marketing

article

Particularly in the creative process, marketers have many opportunities to leverage generative AI tools like ChatGPT to enhance campaigns.

Four tips for improving web accessibility in marketing

article

As new digital channels proliferate and marketers become more aware of the needs of people with disabilities, website accessibility is an even bigger priority.

6 strategies for effective executive leadership meetings

article

I have incorporated the following strategies within my own company and recommend you consider them for your next executive leadership event.

The circular economy: How marketing teams can help broaden its adoption

article

Marketing has a pivotal role to play in driving the significant change required to shift from a linear to a circular economy.

How to expand your brand to new geographies

article

Tips for marketers looking to introduce their brand to a new geographical market.

Company details

Keysight Technologies Inc

Company bio

Keysight delivers advanced design and validation solutions that help accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight's dedication to speed and precision extends to software-driven insights and analytics that bring tomorrow's technology products to market faster across the development lifecycle, in design simulation, prototype validation, automated software testing, manufacturing analysis, and network performance optimization and visibility in enterprise, service provider and cloud environments. Our customers span the worldwide communications and industrial ecosystems, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics markets. Keysight generated revenues of $4.9B in fiscal year 2021. For more information about Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS), visit us at www.keysight.com.

Industry

Technology

Area of focus

Test and Measurement
Internet of Things
B2B

Company size

10,001 plus

This member is no longer active.

Connect with innovative industry leaders in Fast Company Executive Board.

Click below to learn more about membership and publication opportunities on FastCompany.com.
See What We’re AboutDo I Qualify?
Fast Company Executive Board is a vetted professional network of company founders, executives, and leaders who are defining the future of business through innovation, creativity and design.