SVP, GrowthTPN

New York, NY

Member Since April 2022

Skills

Business Development
Brand Building
Marketing Strategy

About

As a growth practitioner, I partner with clients to craft and execute solutions that align with their key business objectives and leverage current and emerging societal trends. With over 10 years of experience in advertising and business development, I have a proven track record of delivering results across various industry verticals and agency models. I am passionate about purpose-based communications, brand loyalty, and strategic growth efforts that harness the power of storytelling across all channels and mediums. In my previous roles, I led marketing and integration initiatives that helped transform and grow agencies and clients. My goal is to continue to create impactful and innovative solutions that drive value and growth.

Published content

11 ways to develop a stronger client relationship

expert panel

Try these techniques to foster open, productive, and positive conversations that benefit every stakeholder. Your ability and willingness to understand your client's wants and needs are essential if you want to remain in business and continue to build a solid foundation for your brand. But, remember that maintaining a reliable reputation in the industry has everything to do with human relationships and how you treat the people you interact with on a daily basis. So, the more your company is able to make the lives of its customers easier and meet their needs, you are more likely to win their trust and business for the long term, whether there is a challenge to help them overcome or a victory to be celebrated. Below, Fast Company Executive Board members share their most useful strategies to promote customer satisfaction and create a win for all.

Company details

TPN

Company bio

TPN helps brands grow by building exceptional commerce experiences. We believe Commerce Experience Orchestration is the new frontier for business growth. We align humans, brands, and businesses around commerce experience to remove friction, encourage innovation, and drive commerce. As the tides of commerce continue shifting, we embody curiosity, empathy, collaboration, respect, and drive to always push our partners brands forward.

Industry

Marketing & advertising

Area of focus

Digital Marketing
Brand Marketing
Creative Agency

Company size

501 - 1,000