Chief Inspiration OfficerInspired Purpose Partners

Boston, MA

Member Since April 2022

Skills

Leadeship and Team Inspiration
Change Management
Executive Leadership

About

I am a trusted advisor, leadership coach and facilitator, best-selling author, podcast host, and speaker. I bring together over 25 years of business and leadership experience and extreme curiosity to elevate leaders and equip them with the tools to navigate through change and unlock their true potential. I have been recognized by Thinkers360 as one of the Top Voices in Leadership and by LeadersHum as one of the Biggest Voices in Leadership. I host The Virtual Campfire podcast, and I am the author of Climbing the Right Mountain: Navigating the Journey to An Inspired Life and Campfire Lessons for Leaders: How Uncovering Our Past Can Propel Us Forward. I have been featured in many publications, including Fast Company, Forbes, Life Science Leader, and CEO Today.

Published content

How can employees advocate for themselves at work?

expert panel

Business leaders teach professionals 18 smart, practical ways to speak up and get ahead. Whether they're just starting out in their industry of choice or have been at it for several years, it's natural for career-minded, ambitious individuals to keep an eye on opportunities that could give them an edge in their professional lives.  But, in order to keep their skin in the game and gain the respect of their leaders and coworkers, it's essential for employees to first build trust in their capabilities if they want like-minded colleagues to buy into the contributions they are trying to make. To help you speak up about your concerns or ideas, 18 Fast Company Executive Board members share their best practices with other workers who wish to present their ideas and become a better advocate for themselves at their current place of business.

Embracing the art of curation: Transform your career and enrich your life

article

A leader's ability to curate expertise and knowledge directly contributes to innovation and success.

The productivity paradox: How structure creates freedom

article

Here's why employing structure creates the freedom you need to succeed.

16 smarter ways to balance your leadership responsibilities at work

expert panel

Here's how to improve your productivity and decision-making skills in 2024. Leading a successful corporation in the business sector or a nonprofit that is making an incredible impact on the local and greater community it serves sounds impressive and rewarding; however, it takes plenty of tenacity to maintain industry relevance and a different mindset to make smart business decisions. As the marketplace continues to transform itself in the new normal, managers may be feeling overwhelmed and burned out by all of the tasks piled on their plates to keep up with the changing consumer demands in an uncertain economic climate. To prevent them from high-stress levels, feelings of anxiousness, or seconding-guessing themselves when it comes to decision making, 16 experts from Fast Company Executive Board each offer one tip that could help company leaders get the support they need, which will change the course of their organization for the better.

19 tips to communicate more effectively with your remote workers 

expert panel

Here's how to elevate company culture in a digital office environment. If you are new to leading a remote or hybrid company, you may find yourself struggling to bridge the gap between management and staff members who work from home to create trust and transparency. By the same token, if you're new to working for a remote employer, you may be feeling isolated if you're unable to connect with your new co-workers and management the way you initially envisioned when you were onboarded for your "dream job opportunity."  To help leaders and their remote teams communicate more effectively and improve their working relationships in no time, 19 Fast Company Executive Board members each share one new idea for building a better company culture in 2024.

The 5 Ps of successful climbing: A leadership compass

article

These principles are more than strategies. They are a mindset, a way of approaching leadership that brings greater purpose, resilience, and success.

Company details

Inspired Purpose Partners

Company bio

At Inspired Purpose Partners, we are on a mission to elevate leaders and equip them with the tools to navigate through change. We guide leaders who are ready to be elevated by clarifying their focus so they can transform their professional lives and realize their true potential.

Industry

Corporate leadership

Area of focus

Leadership Coaching
Immersive Coaching
Guidance

Company size

Myself only