CEOContentstack

Austin, TX

Member Since June 2022

Skills

Product Marketing
Go-to-market Strategy
E-commerce

About

Neha Sampat (@nehasf) Neha is currently founder and CEO at Contentstack, the Composable Digital Experience Platform (DXP) category leader and composable architecture pioneer. She led the company through a $80M series C, taking the total capital raised to $169M over the past four years. Neha previously founded and led digital transformation consultancy Raw Engineering and digital experience Platform Built.io, which was acquired by Software AG in September 2018. Neha often speaks at conferences and events about her experience as an entrepreneur, female founder, leader, culture builder, and equity champion. She was recognized as one of Austin Business Journal’s 2023 Women in Business Awards and a Best CEO in 2022, and Comparably’s Best CEO for Diversity, Women, and Small and Mid-Size Companies 2022. In 2023, Contentstack ranked on the Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies and named one of its Best Workplaces in America in 2021. Neha is on the Board of Directors for Austin’s Habitat for Humanity, a co-owner of Austin Woman Magazine, and part of Mayor Kirk Watson’s Austin Women Entrepreneurs task force. She is also a relentless advocate for achieving equity in the workplace through initiatives like the ScaleUp Diversity Pledge and Pledge 1%, board participation, incubator programs, and mentorship. She is also a certified sommelier.

Published content

A playbook for creating customer fanaticism

article

Here's how to approach customer service to achieve best-in-class customer retention numbers.

Transforming from a services to a product company

article

Here are some of the important lessons I learned through the experience of transitioning my services business to a product-based company.

Unlocking employee empowerment

article

Here are three ways I work to empower my teams. Each is like a leg on a stool; you need all three to make the stool stable.

Finding common ground with your CFO

article

Here are several principles that can help you turn potentially frustrating conversations and relationships with your CFO into fruitful ones.

12 tips for overcoming imposter syndrome in leadership

expert panel

Here's how to embrace your confidence and skills in the workplace. Whether you're new to management or a highly regarded thought leader, the imposter syndrome continues to be a real problem as you continue to climb the business ladder. It's common to question your ability to make the right decisions that will impact your team, but it's unhealthy to feed your mind with negative thoughts and discount what led you to become a successful leader in the first place. Expert panelists from Fast Company Executive Board know all about defeating self-doubt. Here, they weigh in on their own strategies to avoid the imposter syndrome and discuss how colleagues can stop second-guessing their decision-making abilities and worrying about how other people see them.

Raising money in a downturn

article

Rather than trying to recreate the easy investing of the recent past, focus on making the best of today.

Company details

Contentstack

Company bio

Contentstack – the pioneer in API-first, headless CMS technology – accelerates and simplifies content management across today's and tomorrow's digital channels, including web, mobile and IoT. From desktops to smart phones, from kiosks to smart watches, from billboards to jumbotrons, from dashboards to

Industry

Technology

Area of focus

Content Management System
Headless CMS
API-First CMS

Company size

201 - 500