Start-Ups
Mobile Devices
Mobile Payments

About

I help start and run companies

Published content

Raising the alarm: Artificial intelligence has a digital identity problem

article

As AI advances, we must recognize the challenges posed by the uncanny valley and the risks that could fuel the next generation of digital identity fraud.

How growth-minded companies should approach customer security

article

While fully shifting to a personal identity ecosystem will take time, there are a few steps companies using legacy systems can take now to make things easier for customers

Company details

Prove

Company bio

Prove is the modern way for businesses to enable their customers to prove their identities with just a phone. Prove offers phone-centric solutions that enable its customers to acquire new consumers and engage with their existing consumers by removing friction while bolstering security and enhancing consumer privacy & consumer choice. Prove's solutions are used by more than 1,000 businesses across diversified industries, including banks, financial services, healthcare, insurance, and e-commerce. With 1 billion+ consumer and small business identity tokens under continuous management, Prove’s Phone-Centric Identity™ platform helps companies mitigate fraud while accelerating revenue and reducing operating costs across all channels. Prove’s omnichannel solutions are available in 195 countries.

Industry

Technology

Company size

201 - 500

This member is no longer active.

Connect with innovative industry leaders in Fast Company Executive Board.

Click below to learn more about membership and publication opportunities on FastCompany.com.
See What We’re AboutDo I Qualify?
Fast Company Executive Board is a vetted professional network of company founders, executives, and leaders who are defining the future of business through innovation, creativity and design.