CSO, Co-founderPropel Software

California

Member Since May 2022

Skills

Product Management
Enterprise Software
Product Marketing

About

I empower our team to do their best work through customer-lead product development and enablement. Previously, I was a leading executive at a variety of software companies, mainly in product development and strategy. I’ve helped rapidly scale teams and companies through extreme growth cycles, build delightful products that are broadly recognized as “best in class” and create strong partnership ecosystems all while focused on creating an employee and customer first culture. I’m also the holder of three US patents. My passions include health and wellness for myself and my community, mindful diversity and inclusion, and continuously learning through new books and classes. I’m also a loyal fan of hockey and how the game applies to business. DMs are always open - let’s discuss increasing the pace of innovation, managing business resilience and value chains while focusing on continuous growth, building great company cultures, and, of course, anything about the cloud, Salesforce, and digital transformation.

Published content

How Subscription-Based Products Build Sustainable Supply Chains

article

Product, supply chain, and procurement professionals need to ask themselves how their products have been designed and built, how they've been commercialized, and what markets they're being sold to.

Solving for “X” in a customer-centric world

article

As product companies transition from product-based sales to subscription-based Anything as a Service (XaaS) models, many industries are discovering that subscription models are ultimately customer-centric business models.

How anything as a service (XaaS) changes the definition of product success

article

As with any business model evolution, the move toward subscription models is having a big impact on a number of key roles at product companies.

How to succeed at business transformation

article

Here are some tips for managing digital transformation to deliver revenue growth and cost savings. 

How smart business leaders can combat inflation and recession worries

article

Expert predictions on the severity and duration of a recession are mixed, so create a culture of deep customer engagement while building the visibility and responsiveness to react quickly to changing needs.

14 tips to regaining a client's trust

expert panel

Your ability to listen to and address their needs (attentively) is essential.   If you're stressing about the potential of losing a longtime customer who may be eyeing a competing brand, take a breath, think it through, and then open the lines of communication quickly—before it's too late. There may still be time to come up with a plan if you discuss the matter (preferably in person) to demonstrate that you care about solving any frustrations about their journey. Allowing the client to feel heard and revisiting their initial goals and reasoning for partnering with your company in the first place is a great starting point to redirect their trust in you and secure a better relationship on the road to recovery. Below, 14 Fast Company Executive Board members share ideas to retain and engage existing customers who may indicate they're on their way out.

Company details

Propel Software

Company bio

Propel helps product companies grow revenue and increase business value. Our product value management platform connects commercial and product teams to optimize decision making, drive process efficiencies, and engage customers with compelling products and experiences. Propel has a proven track record of improving product quality, speeding time to revenue and profit, and improving customer satisfaction. Recognized as a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 winner, Propel is built on Salesforce and drives product success for hyper growth startups, corporate pioneers, and Fortune 500 leaders in the high tech, medtech and consumer goods industries. For more information, visit propelsoftware.com and follow us on LinkedIn.

Industry

Technology

Company size

51 - 200

This member is no longer active.

Connect with innovative industry leaders in Fast Company Executive Board.

Click below to learn more about membership and publication opportunities on FastCompany.com.
See What We’re AboutDo I Qualify?
Fast Company Executive Board is a vetted professional network of company founders, executives, and leaders who are defining the future of business through innovation, creativity and design.