CEO, Executive Coach & Master TrainerSilver Branch Consulting

San Francisco, CA

Member Since October 2021

Skills

Coaching
Training & Development
Communication Skills

About

Hi 👋🏼! I'm Carrie Weaver, the CEO, Executive Coach, and Master Trainer at Silver Branch Consulting. Prior to running my boutique leadership development firm, I spent 15 years in the Human Resources field in start-ups as well as Fortune 500 companies, ending as a Chief People Officer. Many moons ago, I was a Geologist studying everything from Martian meteorites ☄️ to contaminated groundwater in White Sands New Mexico ⚒️. I'm a third Scientist, a third Empath/Reiki Master, and a third People expert. Guaranteed you haven't met an Executive Coach and Leadership trainer quite like me before ;) I hold an MS from Arizona State University and certifications in several developmental frameworks including MBTI, Hogan, Energy Leadership, and Situational Leadership. I am a dual-certified executive coach, and the developer and Master Trainer behind Career CAPE - a program that teaches a different approach to find a job. One that results in an offer for every 12 conversations (not interview conversations, just conversations). My coaching clients enjoy: - Career clarity and simplified job search navigation - Communicating and influencing with greater clarity and power, especially in interviews - Fostering strengthened personal resiliency - Increased confidence through mindset management - Setting top priorities, delegating effectively, and staying focused - Building deeper relationships with other influential leaders I friggin LOVE helping people get the jobs they're passionate about and watching them ascend in their careers by providing the best leadership training and coaching possible. 🌈 🦄 Let's geek out 🤓 about all things career, interviewing, and leadership development... contact me at carrie@silverbranchconsulting.com so we can chat!

Published content

How to analyze your next job opportunity for 'fit'

article

Take a moment of reflection and be honest about any feelings this exercise may evoke.

Is now the right time to unveil your latest innovation?

expert panel

The business world demands constant innovation, but when is the right time to unveil your "latest and greatest" ideas? Company innovation is an important part of a company’s growth. Without innovation, sales may become stagnant and customers may lose interest in seeing the same products or services offered after a long period of time. To ensure your business seems relevant and continues to excite your customers, adding new products or services becomes imperative. But when is the right time to introduce a new product? When should you launch that new marketing campaign? Here, 15 experts from Fast Company Executive Board shared their best advice for gauging whether now is the right time.

Be the solution in your next interview

article

It’s all about framing yourself, and your answers, as the solution to their problem.

Experts say technology unlocks higher employee productivity

expert panel

Here are 16 tips to consider before your staff members dive into training for the latest software tools. Technology exists to make our professional lives a little easier. However, when department managers and their teams get too comfortable with the old way of doing business in a familiar pattern or process, it’s never easy to convince them to adapt to the latest infrastructure all at once. If your company is currently pursuing a new digital platform or service, an expert panel of Fast Company Executive Board members share 16 ideas to support each employee’s tech level and learning style.

4 steps for job shopping during the pandemic

article

Job shopping may sound too good to be true, but it’s not.

Company details

Silver Branch Consulting

Company bio

Silver Branch Consulting is a boutique leadership development firm with seasoned executive coaches that specialize in career clarity, interview mastery, and leadership development training for career professionals, especially women, striving to lead at the highest levels in Corporate America. Since 2017, we have strategically guided the professional development of thousands of leaders across a vast array of industries nationwide. 80% of our clients secure senior-level executive positions within one year and many during their initial coaching engagement. We're REALLY good at what we do. At Silver Branch Consulting, we offer one signature development program called Career CAPE, which is a virtual, self-paced career clarity and interview mastery course with 4+ months of coaching support for career professionals looking to identify and land their ideal job.

Industry

Corporate leadership

This member is no longer active.

Connect with innovative industry leaders in Fast Company Executive Board.

Click below to learn more about membership and publication opportunities on FastCompany.com.
See What We’re AboutDo I Qualify?
Fast Company Executive Board is a vetted professional network of company founders, executives, and leaders who are defining the future of business through innovation, creativity and design.