Do I Qualify?
Whynde Kuehn's avatarPerson

Whynde Kuehn

Founder and Managing DirectorS2E Transformation Inc.

Stavanger, Norway

Member Since September 2022

Skills

Strategic Planning
Management Consulting
Business Strategy

About

I am Founder of S2E Transformation, helping clients bridge the gap between strategy and execution, and achieve their greatest visions for business and digital transformation in a practical, business-focused way. I am a recognized globally as a highly sought-after pioneer and thought leader in business architecture, with a distinguished track record of creating successful strategic business architecture teams worldwide. I have worked with an extensive array of organizations to build their capacity for end-to-end strategy execution, including Fortune 500 and global enterprises, governmental and non-profit organizations, social enterprises, startups, and cross-sector initiatives. I am the creator of Biz Arch Mastery, a dedicated online platform and community that helps professionals master the art and science of business architecture. I am also a Fellow with the Institute for Digital Transformation and co-founder of a not-for-profit business architecture association that has helped advance and formalize the discipline across the globe. I am author of the book Strategy to Reality and co-author of the forthcoming book The Execution Challenge (Wiley 2024). I am also co-founder and chair of the global Women In Architecture initiative.

Published content

17 business lessons from self-help and personal growth development 

expert panel

This is why working on yourself outside of the workplace can improve your ability to be a better manager who is more excited about the job. What does it take to become a better leader in the work world? You could ask 20 different people, but you'd quickly realize that the answer may vary depending on who you are talking to, and what circumstances in their life have shaped who they are today—personally and professionally. Here, 17 members of Fast Company Executive Board discuss what they learned when they blocked some time to focus on self-help improvement and personal growth development opportunities. They also weigh in on what their experience was like and how they applied it at the office. By pushing themselves beyond what's typically expected, these leaders have increased their ability to operate a more efficient and successful company as they continue to inspire their direct reports to do the same.

15 ways to develop and support your loyal business assistant 

expert panel

Apply these best practices to strengthen your relationship as a mentor and partner.  If you're a leader seeking a great personal assistant who can help you elevate your business to the next level, it's essential that you take your time until you find the proper fit. Once you've succeeded at the first step, it's time to nurture the relationship by learning what drives them and what they are most passionate about—treating them like a partner in collaboration on your journey and engaging them in meaningful assignments. While retaining top talent is not an easy feat, here, 15 Fast Company Executive Board members share their best tips for training a high-level assistant that you can count on to work with you closely for the long term.

Eight ways authoring a book can catapult your career to the next level

expert panel

Unlocking the potential of writing a book goes far beyond merely sharing knowledge and stories. As a New York Times bestselling author of eight books and the founder of Legacy Launch Pad, a collective that helps business owners publish authority-building builds, I've seen the power of influence that comes from publishing quality thought leadership. Not only can the process of publishing a well-crafted book land you speaking gigs around the world and reach new clients and partners, but it can also push your boundaries and help you find clarity in your own ideas. If you're a business leader or industry expert who is hesitant about authoring a book, I asked eight members of Fast Company Executive Board Book Authors, a community I lead, to speak from their experience about how their book(s) changed the game.

15 mistakes that turned out to be beneficial for leaders in business

expert panel

Every mistake made as a manager is a learning opportunity and can sometimes even make you more successful. As a leader, it's easy to fall into the trap of thinking that mistakes are always negative and should be avoided at all costs. However, some mistakes can actually be beneficial and help you become more productive and successful in reaching your goals. These "good mistakes" can teach you valuable lessons, challenge your assumptions, and even lead you to new opportunities. To that end, a panel of Fast Company Executive Board members described mistakes that have helped them become more effective leaders. By embracing and learning from these types of mistakes, you can take your leadership skills to the next level and achieve greater success.

10 strategies to decide if a business trend is really worth it

expert panel

Do your homework before you dive in. It's easy to get caught up in buzzwords and jump on the bandwagon when a trend has gone viral. However, in the business world, it's typically a smarter move if company leaders and teams tread the waters lightly to gauge customer sentiment and observe how other influences are leading the way in their approach. One way or the other, only time will tell which direction a popular fad may take as a fleeting trend or long-lasting opportunity—so it's best to err on the side of caution and learn from others' mistakes before you commit to a growing movement too quickly.  Below, 10 Fast Company Executive Board members share their tips on the best way to gauge whether or not a business trend is worth putting into motion.

16 leaders discuss what inspires them to stay hopeful in business

expert panel

At the end of the day, here's what truly matters to some of today's top executives and entrepreneurs. As a business leader responsible for guiding others in today's unpredictable marketplace, at times, it is crucial to step away so you can take a breath, recharge your batteries, and come back to the table with a renewed perspective, especially when it comes to finding better solutions to handle a challenging situation or satisfy a client. Doing so can also help you strategize your next move and unlock your creative mindset.  To boost employee morale and foster a more supportive working environment, managers should encourage their colleagues and the entire staff to do the same. We asked 16 experts from Fast Company Executive Board to share their biggest non-business inspirations that keep them hopeful and focused with their heads in the game.

Company details

S2E Transformation Inc.

Company bio

S2E Transformation Inc. is a global business consulting firm devoted to connecting strategy to execution at the enterprise level. S2E is adept at performing major transformations and business designs that guide and accelerate the efforts of organizations. Our name aligns our core strength – transformation – with our namesake – strategy to execution. We believe that at the heart of digital and business transformation lies an organization’s ability to move strategy into action swiftly. It must innovate continually by embracing the need to adapt to ever-present changes in market conditions and technological opportunity. Organizations that can execute in a coordinated way – with agility – will win. We are recognized pioneers and leaders in strategy execution and the business architecture discipline – the approach which underpins how we translate strategies into a coordinated set of designs, plans and business and technology execution across the enterprise. Having helped many organizations on their business architecture journeys, we are also invaluable partners to help clients create and mature their own in-house business architecture practices including providing education on how to introduce the discipline, build the business architecture knowledgebase, and apply business architecture to achieve real business results.

Industry

Corporate leadership

Area of focus

Management Consulting
Information Technology
Sustainability

Company size

2 - 10