Chief Sustainability OfficereBay Inc.

Washington D.C. Metro Area

Member Since February 2022

Skills

Sustainability
Climate Change
Life Cycle Assessment

About

I help companies tackle their complex sustainability issues, from managing big data and uncovering the ‘a-ha’ moments to developing strategies for communicating scientifically robust analyses in terms that are easy to understand. In the past decades we have seen sustainability evolve from a reactive and regulatory-driven response to a proactive and opportunity-seeking tool for improving products, supply chains, and - ultimately - businesses’ bottom line. This transition has been made possible by constructing metrics that help companies measure their success. This has been the focus of my career. I have worked with multiple Fortune 500 companies, but have learned just as much from the small and mid-sized groups needing to respond to brand-driven initiatives. This is why sustainability is exciting to me – it’s a never-ending search for better ways to address the social and environmental issues of business from multiple angles. My areas of expertise include sustainable business performance, sustainability program strategy, and sustainable supply chain collaboration.

Published content

Everything that’s old is new again: Elevating all three pillars of sustainability

article

The traditional concept of sustainability reaches far beyond benefits for the environment. 

Company details

eBay Inc.

Company bio

eBay Inc. is a global commerce leader that connects millions of buyers and sellers in more than 190 markets around the world. We exist to enable economic opportunity for individuals, entrepreneurs, businesses and organizations of all sizes.

Area of focus

E-Commerce
Retail
Internet

Company size

10,001 plus

This member is no longer active.

Connect with innovative industry leaders in Fast Company Executive Board.

Click below to learn more about membership and publication opportunities on FastCompany.com.
See What We’re AboutDo I Qualify?
Fast Company Executive Board is a vetted professional network of company founders, executives, and leaders who are defining the future of business through innovation, creativity and design.