Chief Technology Officer, Safety, Infrastructure & GeospatialHexagon

Maryland

Member Since August 2021

Skills

Executive Management
Enterprise Software
Software Project Management

About

I am interested in serving on an Advisory Board where I can make positive contributions based on my experience building a start up technology company, as well as my experience as a CTO of a large organization.

Published content

Extracting intelligence in an era of exploding data

article

Data will likely only grow in size and scope and become even more foundational for all industries. Those who best harness, share, and act upon data can ultimately win in the end, whether it’s for business or government-mission success.

14 ways AI is changing the way leaders do business

expert panel

It's a new day in the workplace—with creative focus time increasing and mundane manual duties decreasing. As the benefits of artificial intelligence (AI) in the marketplace continue to evolve, more and more organizations are finally starting to see the light.  Whether it's lightening the load for staff members who desire to focus on more meaningful assignments or it's developing a quicker strategy to turnaround data analysis results you're ready to discuss with the team, AI can serve a crucial purpose in helping the business to steadily move forward, improve customer satisfaction and revamp its image. Here, Fast Company Executive Board members weigh in on how their use of AI has help their companies spark innovation and improve business performance.

How to innovate in a cautious industry

article

Approaching innovation in traditionally technologically conservative industries must be handled carefully and methodically.

Company details

Hexagon

Company bio

Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications. Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous — ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.

Industry

Corporate leadership

Area of focus

Computer-Aided Dispatch
Incident Management for Public Safety
Utility GIS

Company size

10,001 plus

This member is no longer active.

Connect with innovative industry leaders in Fast Company Executive Board.

Click below to learn more about membership and publication opportunities on FastCompany.com.
See What We’re AboutDo I Qualify?
Fast Company Executive Board is a vetted professional network of company founders, executives, and leaders who are defining the future of business through innovation, creativity and design.