Founder/Celebrity Publicist Society22 PR

Los Angeles Area

Member Since December 2021

Skills

Public Relations
Brand Management
Marketing Communications

About

Celebrity publicist and brand strategist Danielle Sabrina started her career on Wall Street as one of the youngest equity traders at just 19 years old. After a successful corporate career, she went on to found her media company Society22 PR, a hybrid PR agency ranked the 5th Best Company in America by Entrepreneur Magazine. Danielle is also known for her work helping her clients move through funding rounding rounds, from seed to IPO/SPAC. Her experience with a diverse client base - which includes Consumer Brands, Tech, Health Tech, FinTech, Health & Wellness, Influencers, NBA/NFL players, and celebrities has garnered Danielle the reputation of being one of the most sought-after publicists and strategists in media. Her thought leadership has been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur Magazine, Inc., Huffington Post and many others.

Published content

How to break a new artist and get on Spotify editorial playlists

article

Not everything you do will be able to be specifically attributed, but collectively, all the intention and effort you're putting into each release should pay off for you and your artist. Structure and consistency are key.

How to partner with the right PR agency in business

expert panel

13 questions to ask before you sign up with a public relations firm. If your startup business is growing by leaps and bounds and you're ready to enhance your brand name and services beyond social media, then consider partnering with a public relations agency that can build on your company's current success. Before you sign an agreement, however, you'll want to make sure that the firm can produce the results you are looking for and is able to put your latest achievements in front of the appropriate decision-makers that will bring you to that next crucial level in your specific industry. To give you further guidance on how to find the right PR agency that is fit for your business, below 13 Fast Company Executive Board members explain questions to ask that are just as important to consider during the selection process.

5 qualities that will make your pitch irresistible to reporters

article

People are hard-wired to find stories with certain qualities interesting.

Company details

Society22 PR

Company bio

We connect the world of business development, marketing, and public relations. Our success through the years has gained the trust of many high-profile clients, professional athletes, and celebrities who look to Society22 PR to incubate new ideas, create buzz and develop strategic partnerships. Our strategy and insight, combined with our comprehensive data-driven AI-backed analytics software, have played an integral part in our client's achieving prestigious awards such as Inc 500, Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup, and Entrepreneur 360, among other top-level recognition. "Results. This is all that I can say about Danielle and her services; she produces results. I sought PR for one of my ventures, and within 10 days, an article was produced in a major business publication. I have sadly found that results in this space are what separates good PR firms from those that over-promise and under-deliver."​ Aclyd Project (Blockchain) We have over a 90% success rate at getting our clients featured in top-tier publications, due to our team's ability to strategically develop A++ thought leadership, of course, our background in journalism, linguistics and digital marketing certainly helps too! "Danielle is a PR and marketing powerhouse -- and I love working with her. From the day we signed her on, she has performed -- getting PatientPop placements, coming up with creative PR ideas, and constantly thinking of ways to elevate our brand. She has a network of media relations, and any goal we give her regarding coverage, she more than meets. She doesn't just stay in the business/tech sector with us, but takes the time to understand our customers and find them where they 'live'​ online."​ - PatientPop Our media team digs deep into the thought leadership that has brought your company to where it is today. Your company’s expertise, experience, and passion are then packaged in a way that adds value to the audiences of top-tier business, news, and entertainment outlets. We invest in the most comprehensive data science and AI-driven analytics software on the market that we use to regularly benchmark and monitor our clients and their competitors in real time. Our software allows us to understand the ROI of earned and paid media with accuracy. From what mentions are driving traffic to what topics and writers get the most momentum, these media monitoring and social listening tools are just a few of the insights we always have a pulse on. The best part is we include all of this in our monthly PR retainers at no additional cost! Let's take a look at how your company measures up today, email us at press@society22pr.com

Industry

Marketing & advertising

Company size

11 - 50

This member is no longer active.

Connect with innovative industry leaders in Fast Company Executive Board.

Click below to learn more about membership and publication opportunities on FastCompany.com.
See What We’re AboutDo I Qualify?
Fast Company Executive Board is a vetted professional network of company founders, executives, and leaders who are defining the future of business through innovation, creativity and design.