Chief Executive OfficerRaydiant

San Francisco, CA

Member Since November 2021

Skills

Start-Ups
Strategy
Business Development

About

After spending 20+ years learning from the brightest minds in business, I’ve learned this … The key to success is having the drive, passion, and hustle in everything you do. The key to leadership is enabling others to be the best they can be and supporting them along the way. When you couple those things, there is no limit to how much you can grow yourself and your business. I embody this lesson in all that I do: business and life. - I am the CEO of Raydiant, an innovative platform that delivers a personalized and unique in-store experience for your customers. - I am a Forbes Development Contributor writer on topics around sales strategy and management, operations management, and sales and marketing. - I am a gardener that takes exceptional pride in my famous hot peppers. ▶ Personal Website: BobbyMarhamat.com ▶ Raydiant Website: Raydiant.com

Published content

article

Let 2024 be the year you increase your commitment to creating memorable and fun in-store experiences.

Top consumer trends shaping retail in 2024

article

Retailers who find growth and success in 2024 will be the ones paying attention to what customers want and meeting those desires.

How to improve your retail customers’ happiness and engagement

article

How can you create happier customers who are more willing to come to your store location, make purchases, and then come back? By creating better experiences and providing better service—and here are some ways to do it.

article

Maintaining employee engagement is a key factor in having a thriving workplace, satisfied customers, and brand growth.

Why do happy workers equal happy customers?

article

Employee happiness and engagement can play a large role in your customers having a positive or negative experience.

3 ways to increase frontline employee and in-store customer engagement

article

Highly engaged employees are a great benefit for any organization and are highly connected to the brand and the work they do.

Company details

Raydiant

Company bio

Raydiant helps brick and mortar businesses create memorable in-store experiences by transforming their TVs into interactive digital signage that drive messaging, sales, and engagement. By simply plugging Raydiant's hardware into any TV, users have access to their full experience platform where they can create and manage their in-store experience from anywhere. Founded in April 2017 and formerly known as Mira, Raydiant is backed by technology investors, including Bloomberg, Inc., Transmedia Capital, 8VC, Atomic Ventures, and Ron Conway. Raydiant has also recently launched SecondScreen, a revolutionary product that helps bring teams and companies together in this new remote world. Check it out at https://secondscreen.co

Industry

Technology

Company size

11 - 50