CEOArcules

Irvine, CA

Member Since April 2022

Skills

Leadership
Business Strategy
Management

About

Driven by innovation; integrity; empowered by people. This is the mantra behind Arcules, the company I currently lead as CEO. Technology may pave the way to success, but it's the people behind the solution, the service and the brand that truly make a company stand out among competitors. I am proud to lead a team of creative and dedicated individuals at Arcules as we seek to reinvent the security, IoT and business intelligence markets through the delivery of cloud-based integrated video services. Our goal? To create a safer, smarter world empowered by technology and people. Using the latest developments in cloud, artificial intelligence and machine learning, Arcules, a Canon Group company, combines previously untapped video data with intelligent sensors and analytics to deliver actionable insights that ultimately drive better business decisions, optimize operations and improve safety. Arcules aims to set the standard for agility, security and analytics for video data in the cloud.

Published content

Creating a better workplace: 20 ways to leverage innovative technology

expert panel

Access to the right technology can transform the employee experience and ensure maximum productivity and innovation from your team. An exceptional workplace experience should be at the top of many companies' lists when it comes to attracting and retaining top talent. Company leaders are increasingly turning to cutting-edge technology to transform their workplaces for this reason. Here, Fast Company Executive Board members explore how forward-thinking leaders can harness the power of workplace technology to design a workplace experience that's both engaging and efficient. Read on to discover the key strategies and emerging trends that are turning workplaces into dynamic hubs of productivity and collaboration.

15 ways to find investment funds and kickstart your business

expert panel

Finding startup investment capital doesn't have to be an obstacle to your success. Securing the necessary investment funds to kickstart your venture can be a challenge that even the most capable entrepreneurs face. However, with the right networking strategies and preparation, startup founders can raise enough capital to reach their desired growth stage. Below, 15 Fast Company Executive Board members discuss a variety of methods and approaches budding entrepreneurs can utilize to access the funding they need. Here are their top-recommended strategies to turn your business dreams into a profitable reality.

The lessons I've learned as a CEO: Navigating the complex world of leadership

article

From avoiding biases to cultivating a strong organizational culture, here are some of the pivotal lessons I’ve learned in my journey as a CEO.

The myth of work-life balance and the rise of work-life harmony

article

The term "work-life balance" might be outdated in the modern world. Instead, a new idea is emerging: work-life harmony.

Elevating potential: How security and culture foster employee empowerment

article

Rather than diminishing the significance of the workplace in fostering human growth and development, remote work redefines it, paving new paths for personal and professional advancement.

16 experts share hard lessons that have improved their business

expert panel

Sometimes, the biggest business challenges can yield the most valuable lessons for future success. Running a successful business is not just about profits and revenue. It also involves learning from mistakes and setbacks that might seem devastating at the time. The good news is that some of the most challenging lessons a business can face can ultimately be the ones that bring about the most significant improvements. These lessons can come from a variety of sources, such as unexpected failures, market shifts, or even internal conflicts. Below, 16 Fast Company Executive Board members get candid about some of the most difficult lessons they've learned as leaders and how those lessons have ultimately resulted in positive business outcomes.

Company details

Arcules

Company bio

Arcules is a Canon Group company that delivers a simple and unified video surveillance, access control, and analytics platform in the cloud. Using the latest developments in web technologies, artificial intelligence, and machine learning, Arcules combines previously untapped video and sensor analytics data to deliver actionable insights that ultimately drive better business decisions, optimize operations, and make the world a safer place.

Industry

Technology

Company size

51 - 200