E-commerce and tech start-up entrepreneurEndGame Network PTY LTD

Australia

Member Since December 2021

Skills

Start-Ups
Software
E-Commerce

About

I'm a passionate entrepreneur who has built multiple tech and online businesses. I've had experience in many different industries and have a knack for finding solutions to big problems. My expertise lies in the e-commerce space and tech start-up world. I write articles for both entrepreneur.com and fastcompany.com where I share my experience and insights about E-commerce, tech start-ups and the mindset needed for entrepreneurial success.

Published content

How to defuse a tense business situation and stop stressing

expert panel

Here are 12 tactics to help you remain level-headed in the heat of the moment. If you're worried about losing a client over an agreement gone wrong or miscommunication, before you go into a meeting reacting impulsively out of fear or frustration, remember to stop, rethink your approach to addressing the misunderstanding, and check your emotions at the door.  At the end of the day, it will strengthen your ability to handle conflict, you'll salvage a key client relationship that may have been in jeopardy, and be appreciated for your professionalism, empathy and willingness to represent your stakeholders in a positive light. A panel of experts from Fast Company Executive Board shares their advice on how to turn a bad situation into a good one and move forward in business.

The number one requirement all start-ups need to succeed

article

There is a huge difference between people liking your solution versus paying for it. Here are a few ways to identify if your idea is one people might pay for.

Here's how to keep a consistent tone in your external content

expert panel

If you're outsourcing your content creation efforts, it's important to ensure your brand "voice" is consistent. Successful businesses have clear, powerful messaging that lets customers know their values and what they stand for as a brand. The messaging these companies use doesn’t differ on each social media platform, either: It stays consistent, whether you read about the brand on Instagram, LinkedIn or other sites. Sometimes, when companies outsource their consumer-facing content, the messaging and voice don’t appear consistent. To ensure this doesn’t happen to your business, 15 Fast Company Executive Board members shared their tips for maintaining a consistent tone of voice, regardless of the channel. 

Is now the right time to unveil your latest innovation?

expert panel

The business world demands constant innovation, but when is the right time to unveil your "latest and greatest" ideas? Company innovation is an important part of a company’s growth. Without innovation, sales may become stagnant and customers may lose interest in seeing the same products or services offered after a long period of time. To ensure your business seems relevant and continues to excite your customers, adding new products or services becomes imperative. But when is the right time to introduce a new product? When should you launch that new marketing campaign? Here, 15 experts from Fast Company Executive Board shared their best advice for gauging whether now is the right time.

7 clear signs you should walk away from a project

expert panel

Knowing when to stop a project that isn't going anywhere is an important skill every leader should develop. Brainstorming sessions often beget a wealth of ideas for a team to pursue. In the moments, most or all ideas seem like winners -- but once work starts, it can become clear that certain ventures may not be the best use of time and resources. Sometimes, it can be difficult for a leader to determine when it's time to let go of an initiative, especially if it's one they are personally passionate about. To help you make this difficult decision, a panel of Fast Company Executive Board members each offered one clear sign or red flag that a leader and team should walk away from a project, regardless of how much has been invested in it.

Company details

EndGame Network PTY LTD

Company bio

The EndGame Network is a boutique company with two primary functions. Firstly, we deliver some of the best content and education for the Amazon FBA space in the world. Our award-winning Amazon Facebook group (EndGame Network) is a group of over 3000 dedicated Amazon sellers who enjoy fortnightly workshops and support for their Amazon journey from the helpful seller community. Within the EndGame Network ecosystem, we manage a private mastermind group for E-commerce sellers who are looking to take their E-commerce businesses to the next level. The EndGame Access 360° Mastermind focuses on a holistic approach to success, where our members enjoy support from Olympic Gold Medalists, best selling authors in the mindset and manifestation space as well as support from a globally recognised marketer. On top of this, members enjoy high-level weekly workshops where they are exposed to the best strategies, techniques and processes designed to maximise business success. The second function of the EndGame Network is to identify, build and deliver software solutions in the E-commerce industry which solves significant problems that have been identified by the team. Once we identify a problem, we meticulously formulate a solution that is designed to disrupt industry sectors and most importantly make life easier for our customers.

Industry

Technology

Area of focus

E-Commerce
Consumer Software
Education

Company size

2 - 10

This member is no longer active.

Connect with innovative industry leaders in Fast Company Executive Board.

Click below to learn more about membership and publication opportunities on FastCompany.com.
See What We’re AboutDo I Qualify?
Fast Company Executive Board is a vetted professional network of company founders, executives, and leaders who are defining the future of business through innovation, creativity and design.