CEOCrux Intelligence

New York City Area

Member Since February 2022

Skills

Artificial Intelligence
Big Data
Entrepreunership

About

Kathy Leake is the award-winning Founder and CEO of Crux Intelligence, a next gen AI-powered business intelligence solution, transforming organizations through unlocking gold mines of data via customizable, voice-ready, natural language-enabled, machine learning-based and super-smart analytics platforms. During the course of her career, Leake has built 4 x high-tech, data driven, AI-based technology companies from ideation to a combined revenue of $45MM, while raising $50MM in venture capital. She has sat on the Boards of all, and managed both large and small investor bases (15 - 80 shareholders). Leake’s work has received numerous industry accolades including Forbes "America’s Most Promising Companies" and Inc. 500 America’s Fastest Growing Companies.

Published content

How retailers can leverage next-generation business intelligence and augmented analytics in 2023

article

Next-generation business intelligence and augmented analytics will be powerful tools for retailers in 2023, helping them to better understand and serve their customers, optimize their operations, and drive growth.

AI and data democratization

article

With zettabytes of data available, why haven't business tools caught up with consumer applications of AI?

Women in tech: Gender bias and tips to beat the odds

article

Women have a lot to offer the tech industry. If getting a seat at the table means you’ll have to push a little harder, be a little bolder, and realign your priorities at least in the short-term, it will be worth it. 

Are your business goals realistic?

expert panel

Here's how 10 leaders (and teams) are meeting their mark. There's nothing wrong with raising the stakes and reaching for stars with high expectations for the business. But how can managers develop efficient and repeatable daily workflow systems to overcome obstacles and get their teams closer to achieving the company's short- and long-term goals?  Never underestimate your ability to accomplish an impossible mission—through teamwork, no matter how ambitious it seems. Here are 10 tips to motivate leaders and staff on their journey to business success, courtesy of Fast Company Executive Board experts.

How to take the leap into entrepreneurship

article

Be willing to face your fears and keep going. Trust your internal compass. No matter what society has “told me to be,” I’ve done my own thing—and never regretted it. 

How to manage fear and risk 

article

There will always be massive demands on your time and brain space from the team, board, industry, and beyond. It’s paramount to learn how to handle constant tension, but not to let it take you under.

Company details

Crux Intelligence

Company bio

We empower business users to make the most informed, data-driven decisions possible through access to powerful, intuitive AI technology. We enlighten, enable, and empower you to learn anything you need to know from your own datasets.

Industry

Technology

Area of focus

Artificial Intelligence
Big Data
Business Intelligence

This member is no longer active.

Connect with innovative industry leaders in Fast Company Executive Board.

Click below to learn more about membership and publication opportunities on FastCompany.com.
See What We’re AboutDo I Qualify?
Fast Company Executive Board is a vetted professional network of company founders, executives, and leaders who are defining the future of business through innovation, creativity and design.