Chief Executive OfficerTruckstop.com

Washington D.C. Metro Area

Member Since January 2022

Skills

Leadership
Strategy
Marketing Strategy

About

I enjoy building great teams. I believe in the combination of great talent and great process, and that both can be developed. I have successfully built teams and processes for SaaS and recurring revenue companies, producing higher win rates and higher net retention. I have delivered double digit growth both organically and inorganically, launching new products and folding in acquisitions. My experience is holistic: I have led product, marketing, sales, customer success and services teams. I use that experience to make the best decisions for the business and earn the right to push hard with the teams I lead.

Published content

The infrastructure bill and the future of the freight transportation industry

article

When President Joe Biden signed the $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill in November, it sent ripples of hope and speculation across the freight industry.

Company details

Truckstop.com

Company bio

Truckstop.com is a leader in transportation technology and freight matching solutions. Founded in 1995 as the first load board on the internet, Truckstop.com offers logistics solutions for transportation professionals through load planning, transportation management, real-time rates, and negotiation tools, as well as the largest industry credit reporting entity helping industry professionals find trusted freight partners. With Truckstop.com, brokers can post loads and carriers can search for available loads in real-time. For over 20 years, Truckstop.com has helped carriers and brokers successfully run their businesses and find a better way to move freight.

Industry

Technology

Area of focus

Trucking
Transportation
Freight matching

Company size

501 - 1,000

This member is no longer active.

Connect with innovative industry leaders in Fast Company Executive Board.

Click below to learn more about membership and publication opportunities on FastCompany.com.
See What We’re AboutDo I Qualify?
Fast Company Executive Board is a vetted professional network of company founders, executives, and leaders who are defining the future of business through innovation, creativity and design.