Global Director, External Engagement & ReputationAB InBev

New York City Area

Member Since September 2021

Skills

Marketing Communications
Public Relations
Business Development

About

Over my career, I’ve worked with corporations, non-profits, and brands to help them maximize the influence of their marketing communications. Through perfect implementation, my clients benefit by delivering the right message, to the right person, at the right time. 1) I'm a proven marketing communications executive. 2) I’m always seeking new ways to amplify audience engagement. 3) I believe that relationships are the engines that drive business. What’s the right mix for your success? Let’s connect! Email: JeannieHouchins@gmail.com Twitter: http://twitter.com/jeanniehouchins ************************************************** Specialties: • Public Relations / Media Relations • Strategic Planning • Marketing Communications • Social Media • Digital Marketing • Event Planning and Management • Crisis Communication • Team Leadership • Project Management • Business Development

Published content

16 common but bad habits every leader should avoid

expert panel

Some regular practices may seem harmless but can hinder your effectiveness as a leader. To build and guide a company or organization takes a lot of good habits, and successful leaders soon learn and adopt practices that help them stay on top of to-do lists, keep their teams engaged, plot smart goals, and balance their personal and work lives. But being a successful leader isn't just about having good habits—it's about avoiding bad ones.  It’s all too easy for a leader to unknowingly slip into bad habits that can hinder success. Some of these habits may deliver short-term solutions, but keeping them up can decrease efficiency, disrupt good working relationships, and even create long-term problems. Below, 16 members of Fast Company Executive Board share seemingly harmless habits that every entrepreneur should recognize and eliminate to ensure continued progress and success.

Company details

AB InBev

Company bio

We are the world’s leading brewer bringing people together for a better world. For centuries, the experience of sharing a beer has brought people and cultures together. Even in our hyper-connected, always-on world, this simple act is as meaningful today as it was generations ago. We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs, and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade. But for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers’ lives for generations to come. Our diverse portfolio of well over 500 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Light, Leffe and Hoegaarden; and local champions such as Aguila, Antarctica, Bud Light, Brahma, Cass, Chernigivske, Cristal, Harbin, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Michelob Ultra, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Victoria, Sedrin, Sibirskaya Korona, and Skol. Anheuser-Busch InBev is a publicly traded company (Euronext: ABI) based in Leuven, Belgium, with secondary listings on the Mexico (MEXBOL: ANB) and South Africa (JSE: ANH) stock exchanges and with American Depositary Receipts on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: BUD).

Industry

Marketing & advertising

Area of focus

Public Relations
Digital
Healthcare

Company size

10,001 plus

This member is no longer active.

Connect with innovative industry leaders in Fast Company Executive Board.

Click below to learn more about membership and publication opportunities on FastCompany.com.
See What We’re AboutDo I Qualify?
Fast Company Executive Board is a vetted professional network of company founders, executives, and leaders who are defining the future of business through innovation, creativity and design.